- Pillar To Post® Franchise Owner
- Pillar To Post® Certified Home Inspector
- Vermont Home Inspector License #143.0114478
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI®) Member #257227
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®) Member #15062303
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
- Affiliate Member South Central Vermont Board of Realtors
- Affiliate Member Southern Vermont Board of Realtors
- Professional Engineer in the State of Vermont #85435
- Certified Residential Radon Measurement Provider (AARST-NRPP) #108347
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.